Almost all health facilities are run by non governmental organisations. Unity state has 9 counties with 10 Primary Health Care Units and 25 Primary Health Care centers.
Several agencies are present in the state:
- MSF Holand – Leer County
- IRC – Nyeal, Panyijiar County
- White Nile Petroleum Company (WNPOC) – Mirmir and Rier, Koch County
- CARE, MSF France, ACF and Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company (GNPOC) – Rubkona County
- CARE and World Relief – Biemnom County
- World Relief – Mayom County
Facilities available in the state are:
- Bentiu Civil/Referral Hospital, Bentiu is government run with the additional service provision of HIV/AIDS screening or testing.
- Nhialdiu health centre, Rubkona County (currently closed under going renovations)
- Mayom town health centre, Mayom County
- Manken health centre, Mayom County
- Wankei health centre, Mayom County
- Biemnom health centre, Biemnom County
- Panrieng health centre, Panrieng County